TOBIN has an exciting role open for an experienced Quality and Compliance Specialist to join our team in our Galway office but with options at our Dublin, Limerick, Castlebar and Sligo offices and supported with an option for hybrid working. As a supervisor in quality control compliance, reporting to our Commercial Director, you will oversee all inputs into our QC quality systems (ISO:9001, ISO:45001 and ISO:14001) including internal auditing, general investigations, deviations, deviation trending and external audit readiness. You will be responsible for reporting quality system metrics to the Commercial Director and identifying improvements that can be made in all certified systems to ensure a high level of quality control and compliance on all projects within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Acting as a liaison between project and technical managers and internal quality and regulatory groups, with respect to all quality instances and compliance support across the company.
- Engaging with clients and partners to ensure appropriate compliance and contractual documentation is in place on all projects.
- Support contract administration of the projects to ensure that design requirements, project schedules, and project budgets and all requirements of our three certified systems (ISO:9001, ISO:45001 and ISO:14001).
- Interface with external auditors as required to support our HSQE function.
- Reviewing and maintaining procedures and policies.
- Support our business development team by contributing to tender submission documents.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Keep up to date with Irish regulatory developments and evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare reports for the executive team or board and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Skills And Experience.
- Excellent communication and diligent work ethic with a strong focus on lean processes.
- Strong interpersonal, written, presentation, communication, and investigation skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office).
- Knowledge of compliance regulations.
- Working knowledge of ISO:9001, ISO:45001 and ISO:14001.
- Formal training in lean management of processes and systems would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of construction contracts would be advantageous but not essential.
- Minimum Level 7 Honours Diploma Qualification in an engineering/science/administration discipline with 5+ years’ experience in a professional services sector.
- Certified compliance professional is desired but not essential.
- Having completed a Lean-certified training course would be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you feel that this opportunity is something, you may be interested in and would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further please forward your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org.