TOBIN has an exciting role open for an experienced Flood Risk Management Lead to join our Civil| Design Build| Water team in any of our 5 office locations, in Galway, Sligo, Castlebar, Limerick, and Dublin. The successful candidate will be involved in flood risk management consultancy services on multiple project types within Ireland. You will lead a growing team which will be made up of the Lead (this role) and 3 junior staff members.
- Build and manage a team which provides specialist hydraulics modelling input to projects in Ireland.
- Drive business development in flood risk management
- Mentor junior hydrology and hydraulics staff but have technical ownership for a proportion of hydraulic modelling deliverables.
- Form part of the CDBW Management Team
- Technical and delivery owner for a significant portion of revenue
The Skills this individual must have:
Candidates applying for this position must have the following skills:
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering, Hydrology, Hydraulics or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally 7 years’ experience.
- Chartership (with either EI, CIWEM or ICE) or working towards Chartership.
- High level of competency in 1D/2D modelling using at least one of the following; Flood Modeller, MIKE, HEC RAS, InfoWorks ICM
- Experience in ArcGIS, Quantum GIS or MapInfo.
- Use of other digital tools and processes to improve project delivery.
How to apply:
If you feel that this opportunity is something you may be interested in and would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further, please forward your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org.