A Mobility Management Plan (MMP) (also known as Workplace Travel Plan) is a management tool that brings together transport and other staff and site management issues in a coordinated manner. MMP are to support sustainable developments in their endeavours to promote more sustainable modes of travel (i.e. walking, cycling and the public transport) over the use of single occupancy private passenger cars. It can consider all travel associated with the work-site, including business travel, fleet management, customer access and deliveries.
The NTA have a suite of documents to assist in the preparation of MMP and recommended targets for sustainable travel modes. Smarter Travel Workplaces are a positive step forward in the NTA’s Active Travel Investment Programme.
- North City Operational Depot for Dublin City Council (Amalgamation of at least 7 no. operational depots from the Greater Dublin Area to a singular location in North Dublin Cit
- National Sports Campus for Sports Ireland
- National Primary Care Centres
- Parson Street Maynooth Residential Development
- Ennis Primary Care Centre
- St Columba’s Stranorlar, Co Donegal
- Cnoc Buí Distillery Carna
- Numerous schools Drumcondra National School